- According to Hallmark research, the top five reasons for buying and displaying ornaments are: 1) to commemorate a milestone, 2) to recall a special memory, 3) to represent a child or grandchild, 4) to one day pass along the ornaments as heirlooms, and 5) to express the individual's personality.
2016 Product News
- Keepsake Celebrations ornaments are heirloom-quality ornaments that are dated and engraved with special messages, making them ideal for gift-giving or for celebrating personal milestones.
- The 2016 Celebrations line includes 28 Keepsake Ornament designs that are available year-round.
- The ornaments commemorate a variety of occasions, including wedding, anniversary, new home, bereavement, graduation, Quinceañera, baby's first birthday, baby's first Christmas, as well as a few new milestone occasions like birthday, retirement and more.
- In 1973, Hallmark introduced a small line of six glass ball ornaments and 12 yarn figures as the first collection of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments.
- Each year, Hallmark creates 300+ new Keepsake Ornaments and introduces them in stores starting in July with the Keepsake Ornament Premiere event.
- With the introduction of the Keepsake Celebrations line, consumers can find ornaments in stores to commemorate life events as they happen, all year long.
- Since the line's inception, Hallmark has introduced more than 8,500 Keepsake Ornaments and more than 100 ornament series. The longest-running current ornament series is Frosty Friends, which marks its 37th year in 2016. More than 500 local chapters of the national Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Club are active in the United States and Canada.
In Stores & Online
The Keepsake Celebrations collection is available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide and online at Hallmark.com. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.