Hallmark Products That Give Back
- Hallmark first partnered with UNICEF in 2006. Today, Hallmark is the exclusive creator, manufacturer and distributor for all UNICEF greeting cards and gifts sold in the United States.
- Since the beginning of Hallmark’s partnership with UNICEF, the U.S. Fund for UNICEF has received more than $18 million in royalty payments from the sale of UNICEF cards and gifts.
- Hallmark first aligned itself with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in 1999. Since its inception, Hallmark has raised more than $3.5 million in donations from consumers' purchases for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation.
These charities benefit from the sale of Hallmark products:
UNICEF (The United Nations Children’s Fund)
- The U.S. Fund for UNICEF receives 15 percent of every net wholesale shipment of UNICEF products.
- UNICEF works in more than 150 countries to keep children alive and safe. The organization focuses on providing children with clean water, food, medicine and education.
- Hallmark's UNICEF cards feature globally inspired, sophisticated designs paired with short, meaningful messages. Some cards include beads, jewels, buttons, cording and stitching to give a handcrafted feel, with surprising inside color and insert pages.
- The back of each card includes a statement that summarizes UNICEF's mission plus information letting consumers know how their card purchase helps UNICEF help children around the world.
- Hallmark offers more than 110 UNICEF cards for general sending as well as birthday, friendship, baby, wedding, sympathy, congratulations, thank you, encouragement and love. Boxed greeting cards and note cards also are available, as well as seasonal cards for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father's Day, graduation, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Hallmark also creates corporate greeting cards for UNICEF, which are sold through the organization’s direct-to-business channel, and has a direct-to-consumer channel (online and via catalog) that sells cards and gifts. The gifts range from home and seasonal décor to jewelry, accessories and ornaments that are hand-made from all over the world. The line also includes gifts for babies and kids with exclusive UNICEF designs.
- Hallmark.com also offers personalized paper cards benefiting UNICEF. Consumers can customize the cards with personal photos and messages. Hallmark.com will stamp, address and mail the cards. During the 2014 holiday season, Hallmark.com also will be offering select holiday and all-occasion boxed cards.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Hallmark chose to support breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment programs because it is an issue that affects its customers, as well as the owners and employees of Hallmark Gold Crown® stores located across the country.
- "Beautiful You" is the 2015 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer research and community outreach programs. In 2015 and 2016, Hallmark will donate $2 from each specially designed Keepsake Ornament sold to Susan G. Komen® with a minimum guaranteed donation of $75,000.
In Stores & Online
Available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide and online at Hallmark.com. Use the store locator to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.